Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Were does the time go?????

Hard to believe I am actually saying this. In so many ways, with this adoption, I feel like time is standing still but the rest of my life seems to be flying by:
Happy 5th Birthday, Cole!!!!!
Wow, were have the last 5 years gone. It's very hard for me to believe my baby turned 5 today!!
He is very excited to be 5 but he did have some reservations about it. He was so cute last night when I got him into bed and I asked him how he felt knowing this was his last night of being 4 and that in the morning he would be 5, we looked up at me and told me he wasn't sure he was ready to be 5 yet and then told me how much he loved me!!! As you can imagine, tears were streaming down my face(good thing it was dark in there) God, I love him!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully he won't have too many more birthdays without his babysister!
We're waiting for you Ella and can't wait for you to join our crazy family!!!!!!

1 comment:

Madison is Finally HOME! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE! WOW, 5 years old, you are such a big boy! I hope you have a super fantastic day!

Love ya,
Tracy, Chris & Madi